Other Persons of Interest
A named man in Gainesville, VA with an extensive criminal record of illegal narcotics distribution and production
- Shortly before disappearing, Annie exchanged texts with a phone linked to him
- A year later, Baltimore police simply accepted his claim that it was a wrong number to his wife's phone
- A named man in Gainesville, VA with an extensive criminal record of illegal narcotics distribution and production
- Who remembers a wrong number…by text…to his wife's phone…a year ago?
- Has this man ever illegally distributed or produced lidocaine?
- According to his neighbors, he has very, very strong family ties to Baltimore
Two named priests in Northern Virginia, from the church where Annie went to morning Mass and confession shortly before her murder
- One priest with experience in health care services
- Another priest mysteriously absent at the time of Annie's murder
A named Baltimore attorney
- Baltimore's lead detective accepted without question the denial of his patently clear relationship with one of the priests above
A named high school classmate of Annie's, identified credibly to Virginia State Police by a stranger in downstate Virginia, as a cyber-stalker of another 16-year old girl
The thugs who dumped Annie's dead or dying body behind a dumpster
And finally – The new leads and persons of interest that will naturally develop with a vigorous, open-minded investigation